Monday, January 25, 2016

Magazine Peer Review

1. The name of the magazine is 'Cali' by Callie Richards
2. I liked that the magazine had different colors for the text, but there weren't so many colors that it was distracting and the colors went together.  I also liked that the photo was in black and white because it added a kind off dramatic feel.
3. I think if something could be fixed or changed on the magazine I would recommend making the title bigger.
4. I was drawn to it because of the contrast of the red text on the black and white photo.
5. There is a bar code and it is in the right place.
6. I probably would pick up the magazine because of the eye-catching cover.  Like I said before the red text on the black and white photo catches my eye.
7. No, I can't tell if it is a portrait or self-portrait.

http://calliesphotojounrnalismblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/magazine-covers.html#comment-form




1. I looked at 'College life' by Lynsey Gagner
2. I liked that the magazine had the text bigger when the story was more important.  I also liked that it was bright and happy and brought a friendly feel to the magazine.
3. If something was to be improved on the magazine, I would say that the text that is white should be separated a little more from the white shirt.
4. I picked this cover because of the bright colors and the professional look of the magazine.
5. Yes, the bar code is there and correctly placed and sized.
6. I would pick up this magazine and look through it because it seems to pop and would probably stand out among the rest.
7. No, I cannot tell if it is a portrait or self portrait.

http://lynseysphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/



1. I looked at Sarah Baber's magazine 'Pet Owners Weekly'
2. I liked that the title goes behind the photo a bit but not so much you can't see some of the letters.  I also liked that the text had a reoccurring theme in its color, it made it easy to navigate.
3. The title and teasers could be bigger if something had to be changed about the magazine.
4. My eyes were attracted to the contrast of the text and the photo.
5. There is a bar code and it is properly sized and in the right location.
6. I would probably pick this magazine up, it has a very attractive cover and it looks very neat and professional.
7. No, I can't tell if this is a portrait or a self portrait.

http://sarahbphotojblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/magazine-covers.html#comment-form



No comments:

Post a Comment