Monday, November 16, 2015

Love and Loss

1. As I started with the first image I felt happy, however, as I continued down it became much sadder and a growing sensation of fear occurred.  I began to worry for what would happen in the end. 

2. The comment is very true, these pictures are of them and things they have done and experienced, however, this is not everything that they have done and experienced.

3. I'm not sure, most likely I could do some and not others.  If an image was too sad for me to take than obviously I wouldn't take it, but if the image caused some emotion then I probably could.

4. If I were to write Angelo a letter I would thank him for taking these photos and showing their journey.  I would write about how powerful the images are by themselves and how they become even more amazing together.  Lastly, I'd state that I was very sorry that he and his wife had to go through all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment