Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sensory Overload

1. Seymour had a good point about the objects and devices in our life.  I do agree that the objects and devices we own seem to represent a building more than the shape or design of the building.
2. The pictures I saw were really interesting and I wanted to see this place from different angles and try to find if there is another way to take pictures of these booths that captured the same idea but was a little less busy.
3. I think it would definitely have its ups and downs.  Some of the booths were colorful and fun and others were strange.  Also as a kid you'd probably see many other kids and be able to play all the time.
4. My favorite photo was of the artificial plants booth. It was bright and all the different plants together made almost like a jungle feel, the plants framed the girl working at the booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment